Sunday, February 19, 2012

PixelReason Channel: Kara Nicole Drawing



This is Nicole Jung from the girl group "KARA." She grew up in the same area I did in California (Glendale). Kara is the group that got me addicted to K-Pop. So this was a lot of fun for me to make for you guys.


There's alot of great clips of Nicole on Star Golden Bell, Strong Heart, and other variety shows on YouTube showing her charm. So be sure to check out those videos!


I've already shown that I'm a SONE (SNSD fan) with my other videos, but I'm definitely just as much a Kamilia (KARA fan). And it's pretty cool that SNSD and Kara are friends too, so how about us Kamilias and SONEs have some fun together here on the internet!


Music is Jumping Remixed by the awesome Areia Creations. Check out their channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/areiacreations
And tell them PixelReason sent you!


Keep in mind that I'm a big fan of other groups too, so feel free to request your favorite people in the comments and chances are good that I'll draw them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment